Bill Gilmore B.Ec M.Ec
- November 2016 – Senior Consultant with Mead Perry Group.
- 1990 to 2016 – Department of Local Government.
- Manager, Operations and Development.
- Executive Director, Regional Services.
- Regional Director, South East Region.
- Director, Finance and Funding.
- Deputy Director General.
QUALIFICATIONS, AWARDS & ADDITIONAL ROLES
- Bachelor of Economics.
- Master of Economic Studies.
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership.
- Knowledge of Local Government Acts, government processes and networks.
- Business planning.
- Strategy development.
- Thorough knowledge of local government funding program arrangements.
- Developing and delivering training and professional development programs.
- Administering local government funding programs and establishing new programs.
- Developing and advising on legislation and policy.
- Establishing and managing the Department’s office regionalisation program.
- Managing and co-ordinating significant projects.
- Introducing and managing performance review and management improvement initiatives.