Dr. Lisa Patterson-Kane, MAPS. B. Psych Hons, Grad Cert Rural and Remote Health, D.Psych (Clinical), – Senior Consultant
Lisa has over 10 years experience working with local government as an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, this has involved individual staff support, workforce training and education, conflict resolution and crisis support.
- 2018 – Senior Consultant with Mead Perry Group.
- 2011 – Senior Lecturer/Clinical Psychology Placement Coordinator, University of New England.
- 2008 – Principal Psychologist, Changing Ways Psychology (private practice)
- 2004 – Psychologist, North and West Queensland Health Care
- 2002 – Intern Psychologist, New England Area Health Service
- 2002 – Mental Health Promotion Project Officer, New England Area Health Service
QUALIFICATIONS, AWARDS & ADDITIONAL ROLES
- Doctorate of Psychology, Clinical – James Cook University, Townsville
- Graduate Certificate, Rural and Remote Health Practice Centre for Rural and Remote Health – Flinders University, Alice Springs
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) – University of New England, Armidale
- Member, Australian Psychological Society