John Perry AD ElecEng, FLGMA, GAICD, OMIEA, MIPAA, MIPWEA, MIMC
- Secondary: Dalby State High School.
- Undergraduate: University of Southern Queensland.
- Postgraduate: Institute of Company Directors.
- 2006 – Director, Mead Perry Group.
- 2000 – Chief Executive Officer, Diamantina Shire Council.
- 1996 – Area Manager Central West, Ergon Energy/Capricornia Electricity.
- 1991 – Technical Officer, Capricornia Electricity.
- 1990 – Technical Officer, SWQEB.
- 1989 – Technician Callide ‘B’ Power Station, QEC.
- 1985 – Apprentice Electrical Fitter Mechanic, SWQEB.
QUALIFICATIONS & AWARDS
- Associate Diploma of Electrical Engineering.
- Fellow, Local Government Managers Australia.
- Graduate Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Officer Member, The Institution of Engineers, Australia.
- Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia.
- Member, Institute of Public Works Engineers Australasia.
- Member, Australian Institute of Management.
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants.
- Manager/Assistant Coach various Cricket Teams, 2010-2013.
- Secretary, Highfields Redbacks Rugby Club, 2009.
- Vice President – Juniors, Highfields Redbacks Rugby Club, 2008.
- Chairman, Outback Queensland Tourism Authority (OQTA), 2004.
- South West Regional Development Board (SWRed), 2003.
- Secretary, Outback Queensland Tourism Authority (OQTA), 2003.
- Hon Chairman, Western Queensland CEO Forum, 2002-2006.
- Remote Area Planning and Development Board (RAPDB) & Honorary Treasurer, 2001.
- Vice President, Bedourie Race Club, 2001-2006.
- Various Positions, Bedourie P&C Association, 2001-2006.
- Member of Elsewhere Housing Steering Group, 2001-2006.
- Executive Officer, Diamantina Shire Counter Disaster Committee, 2000-2006.