Secondary: Lockyer District High School.
- May 2015 – Senior Consultant with Mead Perry Group.
- July 2014 – Director SYNCO Project Management & Local Government Consultancy.
- June 2011 – Appointed Chief Executive Office with Etheridge Shire Council.
- September 2008 – Appointed Principal Advisor Department Local Government & Planning (Regional Services).
- August 2008 – Appointed Regional Executive Officer with Department Local Government (Sport & Recreation).
- March 2007 – Appointed Principal Project Officer with Department Local Government (Sport & Recreation).
- December 2006 – Appointed Chief Executive Officer with Mornington Island Shire Council.
- August 2001 – Appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Manager Corporate Services with Mareeba Shire Council.
- March 1999 – Contract Finance/Human Resources Officer with Aurukun Shire Council.
- September 1998 – Appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer with Aurukun Shire Council.
- January 1996 – Technical Sales Representative with Regwaste Australia.
- May 1993 – Owner/Operator Cairns Motorcycle Tours.
- March 1989 – Appointed Town Manager with Comalco Aluminium Limited in Weipa.
QUALIFICATIONS, AWARDS & ADDITIONAL ROLES
- Qualified Local Government Clerk (CEO) Certificate No. 811.
- Diploma of Local Government Administration.
- Kepner Tregoe courses in project management, problem solving and decision making.
- Commissioner for Declarations, Qld.
- ‘In House’ Rio Tinto courses for management, motivation and quality.