Mark Watt BBus, FLGMA, JP – Senior Consultant
- April 2017 – Senior Consultant with Mead Perry Group.
- 2015 – Corporate Services & Risk Manager, Ipswich City Council.
- 2012 – Chief Executive Officer, Longreach Regional Council.
- 2008 – Chief Executive Officer, Paroo Shire Council.
- 2008 – Manager Corporate Planning & Change, Bundaberg Regional Council.
- 2004 – Chief Executive Officer, Kolan Shire Council.
- 2002 – Corporate Services Manager, Kolan Shire Council.
- 2000 – Corporate Services Manager, Pittsworth Shire Council.
- 1996 – Accountant, Mulryan & Co, UK.
- 1994 – Accountant, Longreach Shire Council.
- 1992 – Administrative Assistant, Flinders Shire Council.
QUALIFICATIONS, AWARDS & ADDITIONAL ROLES
- Bachelor of Business, Public Administration – QUT.
- Local Government Clerks Certificate – Local Government Clerks Board, QLD.
- Graduate Diploma (Local Government Management) – Deakin University.
- Diploma of Local Government (Planning) – Local Government Association of QLD.
- Advanced Diploma (Disaster Management) – Regional College of Disaster Management.
- Fellow, Local Government Managers Australia.
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified) – QLD.