Scott Mead BBus, MBA, FLGMA, MAICD
- Secondary: Marist College Ashgrove.
- Undergraduate: Queensland University of Technology.
- Postgraduate: University of Southern Queensland.
- February 2005 – Admitted as a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- February 2001 – Admitted as a Fellow of Local Government Managers Australia (formerly Institute of Municipal Management).
- December 2000 – Established Mead Perry Group.
- September 1999 – Completed Master of Business Administration with a Specialisation in Human Resource Management.
- October 1998 – Awarded Institute of Municipal Management “Municipal Manager of the Year”.
- June 1990 – Admitted as an Associate of the Institute of Municipal Management.
- March 1990 – Issued with Local Government Clerk Certificate No. 996.
- January 1990 – Appointed Shire Clerk, Diamantina Shire Council.
- December 1989 – Completed Bachelor of Business – Public Administration.
- January 1983 – Appointed Trainee Local Government Clerk.
- January 1982 – Commenced service with Moreton Shire Council.
QUALIFICATIONS, AWARDS & ADDITIONAL ROLES
- Bachelor of Business, Public Administration – QUT.
- Master of Business Administration, with a Specialisation in Human Resource Management– USQ.
- Fellow, Local Government Managers Australia.
- Commissioner for Declarations, Qld.
- Diamantina Shire, Australia Day Citizen of the Year, 1995.
- Institute of Municipal Management “Municipal Manager of the Year”, 1998.
- Local Government Clerk Certificate No. 996.
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Director of Downs Rugby Limited.
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants.