Our Solutions are Practical, Transferable and Deliverable.
Visionary, experienced and committed, we love helping our clients find practical solutions to complex problems and partnering with them to improve the communities we serve.
Who We Are
Mead Perry Group deliver services and solutions that enhance the performance of Local Government. Visionary, experienced and committed, we love helping our clients find practical solutions to complex problems and partnering with them to improve the communities we serve.
At Mead Perry Group we create not compete. Our focus is firmly on the provision of professional, quality and value for money services which enhance the performance of our clients.
We are visionary and work to continually improve and enhance the standing and performance of the Local Government Industry. We maintain the highest ethical standards. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life of the community through supporting our clients to improve service delivery. We are client focused. We care. We value our relationships with clients and strive to exceed their expectations. Our solutions are practical, transferable and deliverable. We ensure that they will make a difference “on the ground” not sit on a shelf.
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Performance
Mead Perry Group is a widely recognised and respected name in Local Government
- 2001 – Mead Consulting was established by Scott Mead.
- 2005 – Appointed as approved consultants for the LGAQ Size, Shape and Sustainability Process.
- 2006 - Partner, John Perry came on board and a new company Mead Consulting Services Pty Ltd was established.
- 2008 - Queensland Local Government Amalgamations.
- 2011 – Business renamed Mead Perry Group Pty Ltd.
- 2013 - Highfields office opened.
- 2014 – First project in New South Wales.
- 2015 - Established office in WA and first project in WA.
Mead Perry Group are Executive Partners of the Local Government Managers Australia (Queensland), who are the leaders in local government advocacy, collaborative learning and professional development.
We are proud supporters of the Local Government Association of Queensland, the peak body representing Local Government in its dealings with other Governments, unions, business and the community.